We respect the privacy of our visitors and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- Data is collected regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used. Data collected includes but is not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you filled out on our site allow us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a purchase.
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
Our advertisers may download cookies over which we have no control. If used, these cookies are downloaded when you click on an advertisement found on our website.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show you ads on sites across the Internet.
- You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following is a list of ways in which we might use your data:
- None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared with a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
- Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at any time, based on information we collected.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- Contract Commitments: We undertake to meet any Commitment we make to you.
- Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we offer. We may also send you information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
Personal Data Storage
- Locations outside the European Economic Area may be used for transferring data we collect about you. These data sites are for storing or processing of your information. The information we share outside the European Economic Area may be shared with staff based on the process and storage of said data. It may include such processes as processing a payment or offering support for your service or product needs. The staff processing or storing information may work for our suppliers outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your data to us you have agreed to this transfer and storage of data. We take all reasonable action to ensure the safety of your personal data in agreement with this
- Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- You should understand that data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the passwords.
- If you wish to retrieve supplied information or to Opt Out, please contact us
- At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
- Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
Third Party Links
We cannot withhold data we collect about you. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you, please contact us. An administration fee may be charged. The fee covers our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.